Special Programs

This page is for free lance professionals, independent consultants, licensed professionals, job order and independent contractors

FULL NAME [Given Name Middle Initial Surname, suffix (if applicable)]*
Type of Services Applied for*
Services Being Applied for*
State Purpose for Application Other than Compliance*
Describe specific situation to be addressed
How long do you intend to pursue present work arrangement/occupation ?*
Describe specific situation to be addressed

After completing your registration, kindly email the following documents to partners@governometrics.com using subject: Compliance Services Papers - (Your Registered Full Name)

1. TIN
2. Government Issued Valid ID (validity of at least four months)
3. Proof of employment/contract/service agreement
4. For those seeking BIR assistance for income tax related filing - complete pay slips, certificate of remittance to GSIS/SSS/PhilHealth/PagIbig (from employer/your end),


This is to attest to the veracity and truth contained in the details of the submitted registration as my service request with Governometrics Management Consultancy Services. I am affixing my initials and providing the date of signing in this application form the said purpose

MM slash DD slash YYYY